Privacy information according to Section 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
In compliance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we inform you that:
- Access to our services by an minor is allowed only upon permission of the person who exercise parental authority. In case the minor wants to access our services, the parent/guardian shall indicate his own personal data and the minor’s, authorising our Company to directly correspond with the minor and only for services expressly offered. Minor personal data will be collected exclusively for the purposes indicated below, with respect of the minor’s dignity.
- The data controller is Kepach Music S.r.l., with its headquarter in Rome, Via Cola di Rienzo, 152.
- Data shall be processed for the whole duration of our contractual relationship in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. Data are collected only for contractual and commercial purposes and in order to comply with all legal obligations provided for by the law and the Community regulations.
- Some personal data and e-mail addresses will be processed only if they are intentionally indicate by the user. In this case, the data will be processed only for the purposes they had been communicated for. Such data are not available to third parties, except for cases provided for by law.
- Data provision is compulsory to enable us to fulfil all accounting, legal and contractual obligations, with the only exception of promotional services, for which it will be necessary a specific consent. Any refusal to provide data to the request, with the sole exception of the provision for promotional purposes, will make it impossible to use the services we offer.
- The processing of personal data takes place by electronic processing, strictly related to the purposes, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. All data collected are held in files and databases located at our headquarters.
- Data could be available to appointed subjects working for our Company.
- If you give your consent for the processing of your data and / or those of the minor for promotional purposes, they will be communicated to companies in the entertainment industry (film industry, music industry, television companies and radio).
- According to Section 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are allowed to exercise your rights to consult, modify or delete your data or those of the minor or oppose to the relative use, turning to us.